Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers For Ford F250 & F350 Super Duty 4WD 2005...
- Includes front and rear 4600 Series Bilstein Shock Absorbers.
- Fits stock height Ford F250 & F350 Super Duty 4WD 2005-14.
- Monotube gas pressure technology provides improved control and stability, precise handling, ultimate performance, and incredible comfort.
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required.
- Lifetime Warranty
Nilight - 50004R 120 Pcs/60 Pairs Quick Splice Wire Terminals T-Tap...
- Self-Stripping electrical tap connectors - Nilight self-stripping electrical t-tap connectors makes tapping into an existing wire a quick and easy job
- Versatile kit - 60 piece T-Tap Wire Connectors plus 60 piece; Male Quick Disconnects will last for numerous wiring projects. Marine, automotive, scientific, home wiring projects - you name it
- Thick tinned copper contacts - Thicker tinned copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and prevents the wire from shorting out efficiently
- Quality t-tap connector housing - Quick splice T-Tap connectors will securely lock on the wire. Plastic housing will not open after it has been snapped on the wire
- Perfectly fitting male quick disconnects - Nylon male disconnects have been designed to lock tightly on the T-Tap connectors to prevent sliding out
Rancho RS5000X RS55042 Shock Absorber
- IMPROVED HANDLING AND PERFORMANCE -- Cross Tuned technology featuring exclusive rebound valving system and advanced compression phase improves overall handling and performance on and off road
- MINIMIZES ROUGH RIDE -- Exclusive Progressive Engagement Valving is custom-tuned for each vehicle to help reduce initial impacts at low speeds and minimizes a rough ride
- STRONG AND DURABLE -- Features a 16mm nitro-carburized piston rod to resist scuffs & corrosion, double-welded loops at stress areas, 35mm sintered iron piston for enhanced structural integrity and polyvinyl protective boot
- HANDLES EXTREME TEMPERATURE CHANGES -- Large twin-tube body filled with all-weather fluid allows for cooler operation, increased vehicle control and ability to withstand internal temperatures of -40 to 248°F
- SMOOTH PERFORMANCE -- Polyurethane rebound bumper and rubber bushings help absorb ride harshness while the fluon-banded piston enhances responsiveness to changing road conditions for an overall smoother ride
- REDUCES FADE -- Nitrogen gas pressurized to 150 PSI to minimize air-to-oil mixture to reduce damping performance fade and foaming
- MAINTAINS VEHICLE CONTROL -- Compression Control Valve is custom-tuned for each vehicle to regulate fluid transfer to absorb impacts without disc flutter and help maintain shock motion control
Rough Country 5-7" N3 Front Shocks for 05-21 Ford Super Duty - 23191_H
- 10 Stage Variable Valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C
- Nitrogen Charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength
- Fast Cooling 54mm Shock Body
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal. Military Spec. Fluid Rated To -40? C
- Sold in Pairs and Backed by Rough Country's 3 Year Warranty
ECOTRIC Rear Lower Shock Mount On Axle Compatible With 1999-2005 Ford Super Duty...
- Heavy Duty - Necessary replacement item restores proper vehicle drivability. ECOTRIC Rear Lower Shock Mount has undergone vehicle try-on testing to meet product standards and quality
- Fits - 1999 - 2004 F250 & F350 Super Duty 2000-2005 Excursion With Visteon / Ford Axle
- Replace For Part Number F81Z-5B498-BA; F81Z-5B498-CA
- Made of high quality steel for strength and durability. Black powder coated finish provide long lasting resistance for dust, chipping and extreme weather condition.
- If your items encounter any adaptation or color difference or anything-else problems, please give us the opportunity to replace the item/part. We provide technical support at any time, please feel free to tell us what we can do for you, we will reply in 24 hours