View Browser Request Header Online
Record Generated on Tue, 26 Oct 21 14:13:32 +0000 UTCThis Record can be re-generated by visiting https://intecca.com/browser-request-header.php
User-Agent: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
If-Modified-Since: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:18:31 GMT
End of Record
About Use Browser Request Header ToolThis tool can be used to view the values of all HTTP requests your browser sends to websites. This page does not require any user input, it will automatically detect and display your browser request parameters and their values. You may need to view browser request header to troubleshoot various aspects of client-server website connectivity. This may include determining whether your broser is HTTP-compression compatible, whether it sends any cookies. It may also help to determine what language is your browser capable of displaying, which type of encoding or document types it accepts.
Reading Browser Header OutputsThe result may contain the following HTML Request Header fields.
- User-Agent The user agent string of the user agent.
- Accept Media type(s) that is/are acceptable by the browser for the response from the web server.
- Accept-Language List of acceptable human languages for response.
- Accept-Encoding List of acceptable encodings. See HTTP compression.
- DNT Do Not Track.
- Connection Control options for the current connection and list of hop-by-hop request fields.
- Cookie An HTTP cookie previously sent by the server with Set-Cookie (below)
- Upgrade-Insecure-Requests Declare that browsers should transparently upgrade HTTP resources on a website to HTTPS.
- Cache-Control Used to specify directives that must be obeyed by all caching mechanisms along the request-response chain.