Online Dig Utility
Your query returned IP address 22.214.171.124
Output Generated 12/07/2021 19:47:11 UTC
This output can be re-generated by visiting
About Online Dig UtilityUse Online Dig Utility to lookup DNS information on public hosts names or internet IP addresses using your web browser. Just enter your destination domain name or IP address, optionally choose DNS Server and optionally choose type of DNS lookup and click Submit. The system with perform Dig with your parameters and display result. Dig is a flexible tool for interrogating DNS name servers. It performs DNS lookups and displays the answers that are returned from the name server(s) that were queried. Most DNS administrators use dig to troubleshoot DNS problems because of its flexibility, ease of use and clarity of output.
DNS Lookup TypesVarios DNS lookup types are discribed here :
- A (address) Record. This default lookup returns a 32-bit IPv4 address of the domain
- AAAA (IPv6 address) Record. This lookup will return a 128-bit IPv6 address of the domain
- CNAME (Canonical Name). This lookup returns alias of one name to another name (not an IP address)
- MX (Mail Exchange) Record. Returns a list of message transfer agents for your domain
- NS (Name Server) Record. Returns authoritative name servers for the given domain
- SOA (Start Of Authority) Record. Specifies authoritative information about a DNS zone, including the primary name server, the email of the domain administrator, the domain serial number, and several timers relating to refreshing the zone.
- SRV (Service Locator). Generalized service location record, used for newer protocols instead of creating protocol-specific records such as MX
- TXT (Text Record). Originally for arbitrary human-readable text in a DNS record. Sometimes used for DKIM, DMARC, SFP and other records
Usage Examples of Online Dig UtilityClicking on a link below will open a pre-filled form in you browser, and you can modify any parameters.