Evolve Ltd. is a leading company that manufactures high quality smart home products for worldwide customers since 2009. Our products are compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home, Samsung SmartThings and IFTTT. Evolve’s original product – Relay switch – which was launched in 2011 received numerous awards including Best of CES 2012 , Good Design Award from Chicago Athenaeum and IDSA (Industrial Design Society of America) International Design Excellence Award as well as many others.
Transforms Any Existing Wall Outlet Into an Accessible Wireless Outlet Control Over Your Lighting & Appliances
Turns Your Existing Outlets into Accessible Wireless Switches! It provides remote control over your existing appliances and devices by transforming any existing wall outlet into an accessible wireless switch. The user can control their home’s lights & appliances at the same time as they are away from home or in a different room using our smartphone app. Every product comes with one smart relay switch, two remote access plugs (in white or ivory) and a power adapter that covers 110-120VAC.
When you subscribe to SmartThings services*, you can take advantage of these features:
Easily Add New Switches
You can easily add new switches to your network for only $35 per device. The SwitchLinc Relay works with any electrical load up to 1,500 watts inc luding lamps, ceiling fans and more!
*Requires the SmartThings Hub, sold separately.
Turns Your Existing Outlets into Accessible Wireless Switches! It provides remote control over your existing appliances and devices by transforming any existing wall outlet into an accessible wireless switch. The user can control their home’s lights & appliances at the same time as they are away from home or in a different room using our smartphone app. Every product comes with one smart relay switch, two remote access plugs (in white or ivory) and a power adapter that covers 110-120VAC. Turn Any Wall Outlet into a Wireless Control Switch for Appliances A simple solution to create out of reach controls and enhance your convenience. Evolve Relay is designed to work with any electrical load up to 1500 Watts inc luding lamps, ceiling fans and other high power loads. Control Your Appliances With Your Smartphone Switch on/off your connected lights and appliances using the Evolve app from anywhere! Linked to popular home automation products such as Amazon Echo, Google Home and Samsung SmartThings so you can control all of your smart home devices with your voice. Check out our iphone and android apps at evolverelay.com Linking to Amazon Alexa (beta) – soon you’ll be able to ask Echo to turn plugged in equipment on or off via a simple voice command. Read more here. Remote Access Plugs White or Ivory remote access plugs not only look great but also provide flexibility when positioning the relay switch within reach of the user. Save Energy and Money Use remote access plugs to turn off any plugged in loads that are not being used along with lights, so they don’t run when you’re away from home or asleep. This helps save money on your monthly energy bill! Works With Bluetooth Low Energy Devices The Evolve Relay requires a wireless connection to the SmartThings hub (sold separately) to take advantage of the features listed above. If you do not have the SmartThings hub already, we recommend using our Evolve Hub which works with older iOS devices – iPhone 4s or higher running iOS 9 and newer as well as Android devices such as Samsung S3 / S4 / S5 / Note 2/ 3 & LG G2 phones running Android 5 & newer. If you already have a Hub then use the Evolve Relay switch with any BLE device available today or in the future to get remote access!
Gateway Plugs Also Available!
We also offer gateway plugs which turn your existing wall outlet into a wireless controllable outlet and allow up to four separate relays to be installed on one circuit, each controlled independently by the associated gateway plug. Each gateway plug works with up to four relay modules plus other smart devices like hardwired switches, dimmers and sensors regardless of brand such as Nest or Honeywell. Gateway comes in either ivory or white color . Requires SmartThings compatible hub (sold separately).
- VOICE CONTROL – Alexa & Google Assistant Compatible (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: Smart Things, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivian, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE - Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150 feet. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Neutral wire required. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5 Pin SPDT Bosch Style Electrical Relay
- 40A/30A High Switching Capability. These relays have a universal application and can be used in automotive setups, car sound systems, security systems, and various other applications.
- Pin Specifications: Ground (85), VDC (30), Trigger (86), Output N/C (87a), and Output N/O (87)
- These Relays are Interchangeable/Compatible with: All automobiles and devices equipped with a 12 Volt DC power source
- Package includes: 10 pack electrical relays
- 12 AWG tinned copper wires for pin 30, 87, 87a. 16 AWG tinned copper wires for pin 85 and 86. Length: 5.1in
- 12V waterproof 5-prong relay (max 15.6V). 40 AMP / 30 AMP High switching capability
- Excellent waterproof and dustproof ability, high quality in any weather conditions
- 12v relays can operate with anywhere between 9v and 15.6v, so if you are looking for a 14v 5-pin relay, this is what you want
- SPDT relay: it has both normally open and normally closed terminals, terminal 87A is powered when the relay is inactive and switches the power to terminal 87 when the relay is activated
- 12 AWG tinned copper wires for Pin 30, Pin 87, Pin 87a. Length: 5.1in
- 16 AWG tinned copper wires for Pin 85, Pin 86. Length: 5.1in
- 12v dc waterproof 5 wire relay (max 14v). 40 amp / 30 amp High switching capability
- Excellent waterproof and dustproof ability, high quality in any weather conditions
- Nominal Coil Voltage: 12 V DC; Coil Power: 1.8 W; Coil Resistance: 80 Ω; Must Operate Voltage: 6~8 V DC; Must Release Voltage: 0.6~3.6 V DC; Maximum Applied Voltage: 15.6 V DC
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 3.0 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1.2 Inches
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- The module uses genuine quality relay, normally open interfaces , Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A.
- Using SMD optocoupler isolation, strong driving capability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA.
- Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not move.
- The interface design of human nature, all interfaces are available through a direct connection terminal leads, very convenient.
- The Module can be set by jumper high or low trigger.
- Safe, Reliable Power Control
- One circuit, 4 outlets, 2x NC, 2x NO
- Wires to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, or other micro
- Takes the place of a relay board. Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Includes surge supression, debounce, safety breaker
- WHY AN ADD-ON SWITCH – Add-on switches allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations By connecting directly to the smart device the add-on mirrors its functions This feature allows you to dim lights adjust fan speeds turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND-GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for breakoff tabs Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space Dual ground ports which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Compatible with any GE-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee switch dimmer or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations For easy installation the add-on switch only requires neutral traveler and ground wires It cannot be used as a standalone switch
- COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications Must be paired with a 277VAC smart device – model 43072 or 43074 – for light-commercial use Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to remotely turn on or off and set programs for a wide range of fixtures
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED Includes white and light almond paddles (wallplate not included) Works with LED CFL incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality
- Brand new heavy duty 4-prongs SPST relays
- Use optional Relay Harness, or female Crimp Connectors
- High 40A coil capacity- able to handle those high current applications with ease
- Package Include: 2 x 40A 4-Pin 12V Vehicle Relays
- Mechanical life of 10,000+ cycles
- Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.