Oxygen O2 Sensor Front Rear Upstream Downstream 15716 15717 15718 15719...
- Part Number Fitment: 15717, 15716, 15718, 15719, 234-4127, 234-4071, 234-4609, 234-4610, 234-4045, 22500, 234-4070, 22060, 234-4374, 234-4001, SG1803
- Please confirm your car model and the OE of the part before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- Please confirm your part picture before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- It could correctly replace the original part.
- Thank you!
AP1822F 3/8-inch Drive by 7/8-inch (22mm) Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket...
- DESIGN: Our socket's slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots
- QUALITY:This socket made from premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, the socket allows users to exert maximum torque while the precision casting ensures accurate fit and function. This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. Apeixoto offers a full line of Oxygen Sensor tools including our complete AP1822F Oxygen Sensor Socket set that features thread chasers, oxygen sensor sockets and more!
- FUNCTION: Even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars, you can replace your O2 sensor with this tool to help with your car's emissions and gas mileage. The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this quality tool can save your knuckles and save you time!
- FEATURES:Removes and installs oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines,Common 6 point, 7/8 in. (22mm) socket fits most oxygen sensors,Use with any 3/8 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar,Offset drive with wire gate accesses sensor from the side, not the top, preventing damage to wires
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This air door actuator comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails simply contact us for a replacement for FREE.
KAX 15717 Oxygen Sensor 250-24001 15716 15664 Heated O2 Sensor Original...
- Please check the plug & fitment notes & filter system & description for accurate information. 100% exact match OE standard 250-24001 15717 15716 15664 oxygen sensor, 18.11 inch
- Replacing your engine’s oxygen sensor can improve engine performance and fuel economy, reduce harmful emissions, and prevent premature catalytic converter damage
- Manufactured to the highest standards, KAX oxygen sensors are durable and resistant to oxidation and high temperatures, ensuring long-term stable performance
- Thorough testing by our engineers guarantees 100% accurate data transfer to the engine management system for optimal engine operation and longevity
- Direct Plug-In Replacement, KAX oxygen sensors are easy to install on your vehicle, and come with pre-coated threads to assist installation
MOSTPLUS 11171843 15717 Front Rear Downstream or Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor...
- Fitment: Compatible for 1998-2008 Mercury Mountaineer,Compatible for 1998-2000 Mercury Mystique,Compatible for 1998-2005 Mercury Sable,Compatible for 1998-2006 Lincoln Navigator,Compatible for 1998-2006 Lincoln Town Car,Compatible for 2002 Lincoln Blackwood,Compatible for 1998-2002 Lincoln Continenta (Detailed Application Below)
- Interchange Part Number: 11171843 22060 SG1802 2344045 2344609 234-4127 234-4045 234-4609 234-4610 234-4070 234-4071 234-4374 234-4001 ES20014 SG1803 OS2650 DY1040 5C5Z9F472BA XC2Z9F472BA SU2191 S9233 SU10695 13133 15717 15777 15716 15718 15719(Please check your car information before purchase)
- Product Specifications: Package Includes--2 x Oxygen Sensor; Terminal Gender--Male; Wire Quantity--4 Pins;Mounting style--Threaded-in;Thread size--M18-1.5;Wire length--16.6";Hex size--7/8". Note: In some models, the plastic electric connector is not a perfect match. Customers need cut off the little plastic pins on the sides to fit.
- Feature: The key parts including chip from top supplier; Quicker response times; 100% test before shipment; Stock parts direct replacement and with pre-coated threads to help installation; reduce harmful emissions, increase fuel economy, improve engine performance and prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter.
- Tip: Bank 1 Sensor 1=Upstream Right/Rear; Bank 2 Sensor 1=Upstream Left/Front; Bank 1 Sensor 2=Downstream Right/Rear; Bank 2 Sensor 2=Downstream Left/Front; sensor 1=Upstream, sensor 2=Downstream.
Heated Oxygen Sensor 234-4622 13355 Downstream Sensor 2 for Toyota 4Runner Camry...
- High Quality: A ABIGAIL Oxygen Sensor Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing.
- Function:Lambda sensor can improve engine efficiency performance and fuel economy, reduce CO2 and other harmful emissions, extend expensive Catalytic Converter life.
- Interchange Part number: A ABIGAIL Oxygen Sensor is Compatible with Bosch 13355 Denso 234-4622. These sensors will meet or exceed OEM standards, it is a direct replacement though it is NOT a genuine part.
- The metal shroud doesnot look as shiny as other Oxygen Sensors. Because it is made of SUS310 high temperature resistant material. And every single item is heated at 1562℉. The high temperature also makes it stands wear and tear.
- One Year Unlimited Warranty. Please use the Year & Make & Model drop down bar and check the wire length & plug & position to confirm the compatibility before placing orders. Please check your part pictures with our pictures, it must be completely same. Or it will not fit your car. It will save your time and cost. If you have any questions or the items you received with problems, contact us directly, we'll provide you with some professional suggestions within 24 hours.
THEBIGDEALS T257171X Oxygen Sensor Upstream & Downstream for Aston Martin Ford...
- Warranty: 1-YEAR / 365-DAYS UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY. ALL THEBIGDEALS oxygen sensors are extensively tested during manufacturing to guarantee quality,reliability,and above all,always meet or exceed the original equipment specifications.Replace faulty sensors with confidence in THEBIGDEALS Oxygen Sensor.
- Interchange Number: Replaces# 15717 15716 15664 ZZC318861 XR3Z9G444CA. Length (Sensor to Lead):432 mm (17 in). Directly Fit your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your original sensor.
- Quality: THEBIGDEALS oxygen sensors are produced as the OE standards which can prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter, reduce harmful emissions, improve engine performance and increase fuel efficiency.
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 means Upstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 1 means Upstream Left/Front;Bank 1 Sensor 2 means Downstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 2 means Downstream Left/Front.
- Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please email us, we try to answer all emails within 24 hours.
Apeixoto Oxygen Sensor Socket with Side Wire Cutout 3/8” Inch Drive x 7/8”...
- QUALITY - Constructed from drop forged heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel (CR-V) for strength and longevity; Black phosphate finish for corrosion resistance.
- SIZE - Fits standard oxygen sensors with a 7/8” hexagon nut; 7mm slot, 7/8” (22mm) x 6-point x 3-1/10” (80mm) length, 3/8 inch square drive for use with ratchet.
- DISIGN FEATURES- The size of the open side is 8 mm, the length: 80mm, Side cutout prevents damage to wires
- 100% Brand new and Never used This Genuine Part Is guarantee By Factory Warranty
- WARRANTY - Whether it is the quality of the products or your payment, which will always provide customer support.If either actuator fails simply contact us for a replacement.
GM Genuine Parts 12657188 Heated Oxygen Sensor
- Detect oxygen content in the exhaust gases to optimize emissions and fuel economy
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Denso12594452 Oxygen Sensor
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
5 PCS Automotive O2 Oxygen Sensor Socket Offset Wrench Remover Tool and Thread...
- 【Design】 Standard 6 point with low profile and slotted design to enable you remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
- 【USE】 Built for use with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicle, even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars. This high quality tool can save your time!
- 【Package】1-pc 3/8” Dr. extra deep broach socket (3-1/8” long), 1-pc 3/8” Dr. low-profile crowfoot socket wrench (1-1/4” long), 1-pc 1/2” Dr. offset crowfoot socket wrench (1-15/16” long), 1-pc M18 x 1.5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1.25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads
- 【Material】 Made from high performance chrome molybdenum and solid cast steel construction for strength and durability - Finished with Black Oxide to prevent rust.
- 【Service】100% satisfaction guarantee, If you have any issues with the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.