OTC 6601 Rear Axle Nut Wrench for Ford
- Same as Ford special tool number 205-448
- Used on a Ford rear axle
- 4-lug socket
- Use with a 1/2 Drive ratchet or breaker bar
KIMO 20V Cordless Impact Wrench 1/2 inch, 2000 In-Lbs Torque 3400 IPM, impact...
- 🔧Powerful Moter🔧 If you have been struggling to get bolts/nuts loose, get this cordless impact wrench and stop swearing! It provides 170 ft-lb max torque and forces up to 3400 IPM, The strong torque is equivalent to ten adults exerting force at the same time, power enough to break off stubborn fasteners (car tires/rusty nuts, etc.) in seconds. Goes with High-hardness and Wear-resistant shaft, which can easily speed up to 2300 RPM in longer service life. Greatly save you time and effort!
- 🔧Extra Long Standby Battery🔧 For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that makes KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. You don't have to change the battery frequently anymore, so you can save some time to fill yourself with your DIY work, home repairs. No more gas-engines, and go for KIMO battery substitute. The battery powered impact wrench, no fumes, no gas, simple to start and remarkably powerful.
- 🔧Variable Speed & Forward/Reserve Control🔧Working with KIMO lug wrench is pretty easy and straightforward. Equipped with 0-3000 RPM infinitely variable speed, you can control the speed you want according to your needs without pressing other buttons. In addition, there is a forward/backward switch that allows you to quickly switch working status, tighten or replace/remove nuts.
- 🔧LED Light ＆ Comfortable Grip🔧 If you are traveling at night, the LED light on this cordless impact wrench will be a great help when something goes wrong with your car! It will open automatically after you press the trigger, increasing visibility in dark environments.In addition, the soft rubber handle is non-skid and comfortable, and will make you feel no obvious numbness in the hand when vibrating. Ergonomic grip curve reduces muscle soreness after long hours of work.
- 🔧Compact & Lightweight🔧 The compact cordless impact wrench head design makes it easier to access tight places, for indoor and outdoor use. It is a good choice for professional master mechanic. Cordless tools are lighter than air impact wrench, which makes them easier to use overhead or in small spaces. This impact gun weighs only 5 pounds. Girls can also performed a brake job easily. The 1/2 impact wrench has plenty of power, and you don't have to be Mr Muscle Beach to operate it!
- 🔧What You Would Get🔧1* KIMO Power impact wrench; 1* 2.0Ah lithium battery; 1* charger; 7* Impact sockets (9mm,11mm,13mm,15mm,17mm,19mm,21mm); 1* User manual;1* Carrying bag for convenient storage. It would be a nice addition to your kit in case of road side troubles. Great Tool, Great Price, and gets the job done. What's not to love this portable lug nut socket set?
Yukon Gear & Axle (YHC70006) Hardcore Locking Hub Set for GM/Ford 1/2 Ton & 3/4...
- These heavy-duty lockouts feature all steel construction, including Chrome-Moly internals, for the ultimate in durability and strength
- The hubs will not disengage under high torque applications and defaults to the locked position under use
- Engagement comes from just a 1/3 turn of the all-steel, low-profile bezel
- The Yukon Hardcore locking hubs are not only great looking, but features a low-profile design to minimize impact with obstacles, and a proprietary coating on the locking gears for decreased friction and long life
- Yukon Hardcore Locking Hubs come with a Limited Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defect
Yukon Gear YK F10.5-A aster Overhaul Kit for Ford 10.5" Differential
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
Axle Shaft Seal Installer - Compatible with Ford Vehicles - 1998-2004 F-250,...
- Replacement Axle Shaft Seal Installer - This special tool allows you to install and insert the axle shaft seal of your vehicle in its proper depth, distance and position by driving it in with a rubber mallet or hammer onto the wheel knuckle assembly. This is applicable for your 1999 F-250, 2000 F-350, 2001 F-450, 2002 F-550 and 2003 Excursion 4x4 vehicle.
- Compatible Replacement for Ford Vehicles - 2000, 2001 , 2002, 2003, 2004 Excursion 4x4 | 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 F250 | 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 F350 | 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 F450 | 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 F550 |. Replacement of the axle shaft seal is necessary after removal when servicing the front-end parts like the u-joints to avoid having issues when engaging 4WD. Installation can be tricky and with a proper tool like this, it will be perfect everytime.
- Replaces Part# 6695 commonly found on popular vehicles including year models 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004. This axle shaft seal tool is constructed with high quality steel, black finished and designed with handle and the correct ridges compatible with Ford vehicles. This is applicable to your Excursion 4x4, F-250, F-350, F450 and F-550 vehicles only.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and will look, fit and work exactly like the factory part. Vacuum seals delicately works with the axle shaft and this axle shaft seal tool is produced to ensure proper installation to the wheel knuckle assembly, prevents damages on the new seal, saves time and a lot easier.
- Lifetime Warranty - This vacuum seal installer comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your 01 Excursion, 2003 F250, 99 F350, 04 F450 or 1998 F550 simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our warranty.
GEARWRENCH 6 Pc. Spindle Nut Set - 41660D
- "6 chrome vanadium steel 1/2" drive sockets are for most 4WD SUV's and light truck axle locknut applications"
- Use with a torque wrench, ratchet, or breaker bar
- Large 4WD spindle puller 3910D (shown third from left) is included in the set but is no longer available individually
- 2467 - 4-lug socket for removing and installing 4-Slot front axle locknuts on 1986-newer F-series 1/2-ton trucks, full-size Bronco with Dana 44 axle, 1984-92 Ford Ranger, and Bronco II with manual hubs and Dodge trucks
- 3937 - 4-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1993-newer Ford Ranger, Bronco II, and Explorer with manual hubs; 1995-newer F-series 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-ton trucks and full-size Bronco with manual hubs; 1959-85 F-series 1/2- and 3/4-ton trucks and full-size Bronco; 1960-90 GM 1/2-ton trucks and full-size Blazer/Jimmy; 1969-72 International 1/2-Ton trucks; 1969-89 Dodge 1/2-ton trucks with manual hubs
- 2770D - 6-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1978-84 Ford F-series 4WD heavy-duty 3/4- and 1-ton trucks; 1973-81 GM 4WD 3/4- and 1-ton trucks
- 3195 - Ford 4-lug locknut socket for high-shear rotating nuts on 1985-newer F-250 and F-350 truck rear axles, and Dana 80 rear axles of Ford Super Duty trucks
OTC 6295 Front End Service Set for Pitman Arms, Ball Joints, and Tie Rods
- OTC's Front End Service Set Includes five popular tools
- Ideal set for servicing pitman arms, ball joints, and tie rods on most vehicles
- Includes two pitman arm pullers for large or small ball joint applications, two ball joint separators, and three different tie rod pullers
- Rugged construction materials and robust design ensures these powerful tools will get the job done for years to come
- Durable blow molded storage case keeps kit components organized and protected when not in use
Inner Axle Side Seal Installation Tool Fits for Dana 30/44/60 Front...
- Designed for Dana 30/ 44/ 60 front differentials.
- Made from quality steel, using top of the line machining and measuring equipment to ensure each part.
- Helps you install side seals in the tubes of a Dana 30/ 44/ 50/ 60 axle housing. Designed to safely and evenly apply pressure to the inner axle seal to press it into the axle housing without damaging the seal.
- Simplify the process when install the axle Seal. The way safer and easier to use than the old punch and hammer.
- Package: 1*Puck, 1*Thrust Bearing, 1*Nut, 1*Stud./ If you are unsatisfied with the item, simply return and got a refund within 30 days. Thank you!
Powerbuilt 648476 Spindle Nut Socket Black, 4-Lug, 2-3/4" Outer
- Spindle nut socket - 4 lugs special (Ford)
- For easy removal of spindle nuts. 4-Lug, 2-3/4" Outer diameter x 1-9/16", 1/2" Drive
- Fits the following vehicles: Ford: 1985 and newer F250/350 2WD rear axles with ¡§high shear¡¨ type rotating locknut
- Made from quality materials
- Durable and long lasting
- For easy removal of spindle nuts; Not for impact wrench use
- 4-lug, 2-3/4-inch outer diameter x 1-9/16-inch, 1/2-inch drive
OTC 4543A 4WD Spindle Nut Socket Set - 6 Piece
- Chrome vanadium steel sockets cover most of the SUV and light truck applications
- Sockets have 1/2 inch square drive allowing use of a torque wrench ratchet or breaker bar
- A blow-molded plastic storage case keeps set contents organized and protected from loss