Zoom Cable Modem 1094 has an integrated Wireless Access Point, which allows you to connect to a wireless network and access the Internet without using Wi-Fi. The device is compatible with PC operating systems like Windows 8 or above and Mac OS X 10.3. If you have problems connecting your computer to the internet with this modem or if it is incompatible with your operating system, try using the device with a different PC or Mac.
Zoom Cable Modem Speed
Zoom Cable Modem 1094: This modem was tested and found to work on a variety of cable internet plans including 50 Mbps and 100 Mbps speeds. You can view Zoom’s list of compatible Internet Service Provider (ISPs) to find out if your cable internet provider is supported by this modem. If your cable ISP is not on the list, contact them to find out if they support this device.
This modem has an internal wireless access point that supports up to 2.4GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks and can connect up to 50 devices simultaneously at a speed of up to 300 Mbps. The access point supports DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) and PPPoE (Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet).
The modem has 2 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports which allow you to connect a router or computer directly to the device. Both these ports have LEDs that indicate network activity, link/activity and power status.
This device also has a 1 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN port that connects directly to your modem. This port is where you connect the cable line from your ISP with an Ethernet cable for high-speed internet connectivity.
Zoom Cable Modem Network Connectivity and Security
The modem requires a home network gateway (router) in order to connect your computer to the internet. Make sure that this device is compatible with a router you plan on using to connect it to the internet. Please keep in mind that if you connect more than one Ethernet cable from the modem, only one of them will be able to properly send and receive data at a time.
This modem has security features like MAC address filtering, SPI firewall, DoS (Denial of Service) attack prevention and WEP encryption to protect your home network.
Zoom Cable Modem Display and Dimensions
The 2 line by 16 character LCD text display on the modem displays connection status information like WiFi security setting, MAC address of the device connected to its access point or IP address and statistics about upload and download speeds which can be helpful in troubleshooting connectivity issues. Zoom cable modem 1094 AC power adapter operates at 110-240 V 50/60 Hz and comes with a regulatory approval of UL, TUV, CE and FCC. This modem has dimensions of 10.3 x 5.6 x 1 inches and weighs 1 pounds making it easy to carry around or place on a shelf in your home. Wireless N300 Cable Modem Router Security Router with 4 LAN Ports, 1 WAN Port and 811.11n 300Mbps Internet/USB 2.0 – Black: This modem router supports cable internet connections up to 50 Mbps and can connect up to 8 wired devices simultaneously using its Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Fast Internet
- Full-Band Capture Digital Tuning for even higher speeds
- Certified for use with comcast XFINITY
- World Wide Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz. OVP, OCP, SCP Protection (OVP: Over Voltage output Protection. OCP: Over Current output Protection. SCP: Short Circuit output Protection).
- YUSTDA products has a 90 day Money-Back Guarantee, and a 1-year limited warranty !
- Adapter/Charger 100% Compatible. Shipping from USA.
- YUSTDA product made with the highest quality .Brand-new, Replacement adapter for model listed.
- Please check your model before purchase. If you unable find your model here please contact us with your product name and model information we will help you find right adapter/ charger.
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
- Fast Internet! Up to 343 Mbps downstream and 143 Mbps upstream. Fast Ethernet port! 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port connects to your Windows or Macintosh computer, router, wireless access point, HomePlug adapter, or other Ethernet-enabled device. This is MODEM ONLY
- Supports all popular DOCSIS cable modem standards – 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1. Tested and certified by CableLabs to work with nearly all U.S. cable service providers including Comcast, Cox, Time Warner Cable, Brighthouse and Cable ONE.
- Includes advanced networking capability including IPv4 and IPv6 for powerful, flexible network addressing.
- Includes energy-saving switching power cube, Ethernet cable, modem stand, and Quick Start flyer.
- Small, attractive cable modem can lie flat or stand up using the stand provided.
- Model MB7621 is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 650 Mbps. Wirecutter rates this “the best modem for most people.” A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner ensures faster, more reliable Internet.
- This cable modem's 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service.Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, CableOne, SuddenLink, RCN, and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MB7621 has no phone jack.)
- Setup is fast and easy using the quick start guide.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A 2-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
- Approved on Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse Networks), Cox, Mediacom, Suddenlink and most other US Cable Internet Providers. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T or Centurylink. REQUIRES Internet Service.
- Wired modem only. Does not include WiFi router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Etherent port to connect to PC or Router.
- 8 Download Channels and 4 Upload Channels capable of up to 343 Mbps download and 131 upload speeds. Recommended for Internet Plans up to 100 Mbps.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6, the latest standard.
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support. ARRIS Certified Refurbished products will ALWAYS be branded ARRIS, Never Motorola! If you get Motorola branded product they are illegitimate, need to be returned to Seller and Reported to Amazon
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM500 replaces your cable modem, saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Spectrum (up to 400Mbps), Xfinity (up to 200Mbps), Cox (up to 150Mbps).
- Works with any wifi router: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate WiFi router.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 16x4 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 600 Mbps. Easily setup your modem with the SURFboard Central app
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other device.
- Cable internet service required. Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.